Monday, October 22, 2012

All You Need to Know About Relationships | AskDrO.com


Relationships may be far more complicated than it may seem on the surface. What may seem sweet and romantic on the outside may be an emotional, mental and physical disaster on the inside. Some maybe wary of sharing their relationship issues with friends or family members? because of the fear of revealing problems between their partner and themselves.

Therefore, in my book Am I In A Bad Relationship? Dating 101, I will reveal my professional advice on whether someone?s relationship is healthy enough to repair or if it is too far gone for any attempts at revival.

As a practicing physician, I will answer some of your most pondering questions such as: How can you tell if your partner is cheating on you? What are the warning signs that your relationship is heading for the rocks? Should I stay or leave? Are Facebook follies and internet hookups real or imagined? How to cope with ending a serious relationship? What are the signs that you may be in a love triangle or love roller-coaster? What are the signs that you or your partner may be a sex addict? And many others?.

This 21st century dating tool introduces the basic relationship concepts, professional opinions on why certain relationships don?t work, possible solutions to common problems in their love life, and maybe ways to avoid them in the future.

Am I In A Bad Relationship? Dating 101 is a compilation of Dr. Owens most popular blog posts, Q&A from his readers and various relationship scenarios from his practicing experiences.

This is not only an opportunity to examine the ABCs of relationships but also an opportunity to corner one self?s current relationship and inspect it from all angles?whether it is in the budding beginning or in its wilted old end.

At the end of this e-book, some may very well gain perspective on when the right time to pack their bags is or when to put in more work to make the relationship worthwhile.

In my book Am I In A Bad Relationship? Dating 101 I will also share with you:

  • Relationship Survival Tips in the Twenty-First Century
  • Ten Ways to be a Better Lover in your Next Relationship
  • Daily Romantic Tips/Activities to Keep the Relationship Alive
  • Strategies to Avoid Relationship Pitfalls

All you need to do is go here and get started:www.amazon.com/book-name

I want you to be happy and find the kind of relationship that is worth having because you deserve the best.

Go ahead now and grab my non-clinician guide to understanding dating in the 21st century, ?Am I In A Bad Relationship?.

I will talk to you soon and best of luck in love and happiness.

Your Friend and Relationship Coach,

Dr. Dwight Owens

?

?

?

?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Dwight A. Owens, M.D.

As a practicing physician, Dr. Dwight A. Owens, has a respected voice in psychiatry that truly makes an impression. He keeps readers enthralled by refusing to shy away from controversial topics and pulling no punches. He also adds spice to the blog by commenting on the state of relationships at every stage, from the first encounter to the daily struggles in even the most satisfying marriages.

Source: http://www.askdro.com/2012/10/all-you-need-to-know-about-relationships/

michael bush the host trailer whitney houston cause of death marquette university marquette hilary duff michigan state

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.